Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I am grateful for....

My friend Lindsay got to listen to a speaker one day named MK Mueller. She has a book and program called 8 to Great. One of the things she talks about it being grateful. MK Mueller suggests starting your day off with at least 3 things you are grateful for. I love it!!! We often find ourselves sharing all the bad things going on when we talk to those around us, and we tend to leave out all the great things!! I get emails from TUT everyday, and in every email is Thoughts become things, choose good ones!!

So I would LOVE to share what I am grateful for today:
I am grateful for the sun!!
I am grateful for a wonderful day!!
I am grateful for a great conversation with Lindsay today!!
I am grateful for great employees!
I am grateful I cleaned my juicer so I can make juice in the morning!!
I am grateful for a wonderful and safe weekend!!!


Peace and Love,
Green Heen

No comments:

Post a Comment