Sunday, March 28, 2010

Green Lemonade!!!!

Last summer I bought one of my favorite inventions... The Juicer!!! Lindsay had went to a local raw foods "cooking" class and had learned about Green Lemonade. While visiting her she whipped me up a cup and at first I was not in love... She had put fresh ginger in, which I haven't been able to get my tastebuds to enjoy. I got a juicer of my own and made a green lemonade with no ging... and that is when I fell in love!!!

GREEN LEMONADE
Today I juiced: Kale, Celery, Romaine, Lemon, and Apple


Look at the love flow out of the juicer!!


Here she is folks......... Green Lemonade!!!
:)




Peace and Love,
Heen

Today I am grateful for the wonderful day God has given me... The beautiful sun shining through the windows and the sound of birds chirping outside!!!
I am grateful for Pandora radio!!
I am grateful for Green Lemonade and the energy it gives me!!
I am grateful for the outlook of a great day of volunteering, and then running with Nikki!!!
I am grateful I am the oldest sibling, and I get to watch Kendra, Alexa, and Andrew grow.. learn.. and become wonderful people!! I have the best seat in the house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment