Friday, March 26, 2010

From Anti to PRO!

I heard the most profound thing today!! I was watching the movie The Secret, which is a post in itself so I won't go into too much... But they said we put a lot of focus on the negative, when we should be looking at things in a positive way... They said people would try to get Mother Teresa to attend Anti-War rallies... and Mother Teresa said if you have a peace rally, then invite me!!

I can't stop thinking about this!! This is soo true!! In the last year especially I have spent a lot of time saying I am anti-this and that!! For example, I have said I am anti-meat.. I am quick to tell everyone all the bad things about meat.. and it has been a battle that has gone no where!!! I have not gotten anyone to eat meat any less. Not that my goal is to get people to quick eating meat, but I thought if people really knew the bad things about meat why would they even eat them!! But now I am choosing to be Pro-Veggies!!! Looking back, the real reason I was attracted to my current lifestyle was all of the great things fruits and veggies have to offer!!

Another thing I have been very Anti is smoking.. So I am no longer going to be Anti-Smoking but Pro-Breathing!! There is nothing better than taking a deep breath and feeling your blood pump through your body and fill it energy! Just like smokers take smoke breaks.. I am going to take breathing breaks!! Five minutes every couple hours to just STOP everything and BREATH!!!

I challenge you to look at your anti's.. and how you can make them PRO's!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :)

Peace and Love,
Heen


Today I am grateful for this insight into a whole new perspective on things!!!
I am grateful for the sun shining in my office and filling the room with light!!!
I am grateful for my sense of humor, and surrounding my self with people who love to laugh as much as I do!!!
I am grateful to work in an environment where we get to help individuals with disabilities to reach their goals in life and empower them to strive for more!!
I am grateful for technology and the ability to keep in touch with my friends near and far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment