Monday, March 8, 2010

Pop... We need to talk.......

Dear pop,
I want to start by saying how much I love you and all your different flavors... Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Sunkist... We have had some really good times together over the years!! We've laughed, we've cried... We've spent many nights staying up until the wee hours together!!! You have always been there when I needed you..... But it hasn't always been great, you have made me feel shaky, you have given me heartburn, you have made me gain a lot of weight, and who knows what you have done to my organs!!! I just can't keep doing this to myself anymore!! It's time to end our 24 year relationship together.

I just can't drink you anymore!! It's not you it's me...... Okay, really it is you. You mean well, trying to say you are "healthy" with your diet options.... But we both know the truth... You just aren't natural with your high fructose corn syrup, your phosphoric acid, your sodium benzoate, your gun arabic, and your thiamin hydrocholride...

This isn't going to be easy, because we share a lot of the same friends. I don't want things to be awkward between us. I have been kind of drinking something else on and off for awhile now.... So, I just want you to be prepared when you see us together.

It has been great getting to know you over the years!! I am going to miss you A LOT!! But, it's for the best!!!

Sincerely,
Green Heen

2 comments:

  1. lol heen... dont worry pop has already moved on, and i heard that pop was basically seeing the nation and spending time will all of america!

    ReplyDelete