Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Joie de Vivre!!!!

So my cousin is an amazing writer! He has written one book, and it working on two others.. I had sent him an email a couple weeks ago asking about life.. How things were going... I told him about my move and what I was up to.. had to name drop my blog so he could check it out! Since he was a writer I was a little nervous for him to read it!! He writes letters to all the family every couple weeks putting a quirky twist on his life in Cincinatti! They are always enjoyable to read.. Sometimes he does go on tangents where I get super lost in his intellectual ramblings (I say ramblings in a good way!!) sooo sometimes for me they are very educational!! Soo I got an email back from him today which was great, but what was even greater was in the email he gave me one of the best compliments! He said he read my blog and it was full of joie de vivre.. which I of course googled means enjoyment of life!!

I love it!! Thanks Dan!!

Peace and Love,
Green Heen

Gratefuls:
I am grateful for the wonderful email and kind words from my cousin Daniel I recieved today!!
I am grateful for a wonderful time at Fox Run Farms yesterday!! I love the Baileys!! I also love f. tv!
I am grateful for a great night of volleyball!! We were pretty rough around the edges when the season started, but we came sooo far!! It was a lot of fun!!!
I am grateful for a healthy lunch!!
I am grateful for my friend Jerome who will send random texts that always make the day even brighter!!
I am grateful Lindsay and I started emailing each other each morning a list of our gratefuls!

1 comment:

  1. we love f. tv... we talk about it all the time. I spied with my hazel eye rachel zoe sneaking into one of the shows

    ReplyDelete