Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lady V!


About 8 months ago I began talking to this nice gentleman, a couple months later it developed into a relationship. This Saturday we celebrated our "6 month"-versary! He tells me to close my eyes... and sets a wrapped present in front of me. He then turns on his camera and begins to record me open the most amazing gift I have ever received! Beneath the beautifully wrapped paper, was a VITAMIX BLENDER!!!! Yes.........a VITAMIX BLENDER!!!!! I was literally in shock! I have never felt the "speech-less" feeling before... My heart felt like it was literally going to pound out of my chest! I was just sooo surprised...shocked...excited...happy... UGH! Its just the best... As is my boyfriend!! :)



I decided this little gal.. the vitamix.. needs a name! So I did some brief research and realized that Vita is latin for Life... Fitting, i know! Sooo I decided Lady V would be her name! Standing for Lady of Life!


So, yesterday I went to Trader Joes and Hy-Vee to stalk up on blendables! My first smoothie: Water, Kale, Raspberries, Banana, Pear, Carrot! It was deeeelish! :) Pictures and more posts to come!!!

I am so thankful to have received Vitamix... But I am even more thankful for the guy behind the gift! He is simply amazing!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I cant wait to have a smoothie with you!!

    ReplyDelete