Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blueberry Oatmeal!!

I have cooked my share of oatmeal in my day... About 98% was the quaker packaged quick oats, usually accompanied with these "fruit" chunks... and lots of sugar... Thinking about it now, I am curious to know what those "fruit" chunks really are!! haha!! My co-worker brought in some oatmeal one day, and I had to have the recipe... And guess what... ITS EASY!!!

Gluten Free Oats.
Almond Milk.
Cinnamon.
Vanilla.
Fresh Fruit.

I used blueberries as my fruit.. So i just combined it all in a pot and cooked it! Best oatmeal I have ever had!! Soooo good!! If you like it sweeter you can always add agave nectar!

1 comment:

  1. If Jett and I don't start the day with oatmeal, then we for sure start it with yogurt. It is an awesome way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete