Monday, July 12, 2010

Operation NiCE!

One of my favorite blogs to stalk is Operation NiCE. Melissa is the blog master who posts about all things NiCE!!! Her consistent positive NiCE-ness is such an inner spark ignitor! She posted a couple days ago about a woman named Michelle who was turning 34, and for her birthday did 34 Random Acts of Kindness!! Which sends shivers of excitement down my spine when I think about my 26th birthday... because I am totally copying Michelle!!


Operation NiCE is turning TWO!! To celebrate Melissa challenged her blog readers to place NiCE Notes around for others to find! She also said to take pictures and email them to her to be posted!! So here is one of my NiCE notes, combined with a little Random Act of Kindness! :)

Random Act of NiCE!



Peace and Love,
Heen

1 comment: