Friday, July 9, 2010

Guess who's back with a brand new rap!

HEY!!!

So... I always have my blog in the back of my mind, and recently I have been thinking about it more and more!!! I love blogging, but I keep struggling with where I want to go with my blog.... and today it hit me... I want my blog to just go with me! I want my blog to represent me, and all of me! The ups and the downs!!!

I have tried to post a couple times, and it was always feeling like I was repeating myself... or I have already blogged about this struggle! So, I wouldn't write it, or wouldn't post it! But one of the dreams I have for my blog is that it will be relatedable, and people will find comfort in my struggles being similar to theirs and will then find motivation that they to can do anything they dream of!!

Soo, my blog is going to come with me for the ride! Up and down! And I am very excited because we have some great things coming up in the future!!! 8 to Great training in 5 days!! Salt Lake City in a week!! Raw veggie cleanse in a week and 4 days when i get back from UT!!! 10k training for September!! Taking classes online through Clayton College of Natural Health!!!!

SUPER PUMPED!!!

Soo, I will be in touch!!!!
Peace and Love,
Heen

No comments:

Post a Comment