Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welp! This is my first blog!!! Super excited!!! Up until recently I had not gotten into the blogging revolution. On facebook they have a blogging type option where you can post "Notes". Which I had gotten into this past fall. I had been posting notes titled "Green Smoothie of the Day".

Until recently I hadn't read many blogs. My friend Kortney showed me a couple she was following and they were awesome!! Kortney also recently started her own blog which is amazing!!! So with some recent exposure to blog I became hooked!!




So, a couple weeks ago Kris Carr, who is an amazing cancer susrvivor you can check her out at crazysexylife.com or crazysexycancer.com, had posted a status on facebook about working on her new years resolution. She was going to work on 10 things in 2010! I LOVED the idea!!! So I am currently working on my list of 10! One of them I am putting on the list is start a blog! I decided to start early because I wanted to blog about the process of picking my top ten! AND, I just couldn't wait to get started!!!





So last night I was super excited to get started and so I created my blog profile. Well, it came to the name of the blog and I was thinking different ideas... Peace, Love, Vegan.... Peace, Love, Green.. Teeney gone green... Teeney's vegan journey... none really were jumping out at me... So i started thinking of my goal of this blog. Which is to share my journey of becoming vegan, going raw, going green.... So then I began to think of my favorite quotes and inspirations, and one of my favorite quotes is "Be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi.... So I pulled from that and got Be the GREEN you wish to see... I love it!!! :)

So that is a little bit of the journey of how this blog came to be!!! I am going to post my story tonight or tomorrow which will give you some insight on my journey up until now..

Loves!!
~Green Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment