Monday, April 26, 2010

simple. thoughts.

blog.
blog.
blog.
I have not abandoned you.

Honestly, I have had soo many different thoughts going on! Good thoughts. Just a lot of them. A lot of soul searching thoughts... What do I want to be.. What do I want to stand for... All things I want to blog about, but it seems they just flood my mind and when I start to blog I can't focus... And it just becomes a rambling.... Which is what they are doing to my head which is making it hard to focus on anything!! I catch myself just like starring off a lot.. Like I am not really with it... Soo, I have decided to try and just focus on some small simple things....

healthy food choices. vegan.
not spending money. thrifting.
getting active. not focusing on "working out" but being active.
positivity. surrounding myself with positive people.
gratitude.


peace and love.
heen.

No comments:

Post a Comment